How To Remove Pattern Lock From Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Factory Reset
The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation can fix many software related errors and problems:-
- Your Samsung mobile phone doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of some software errors.
- Forgotten pattern lock in Samsung Android mobile phones.
- Forgotten user code.
- Forgotten phone code.
- Before or after installing new firmware updates into your device.
- Before selling the device to Wipe all your saved data.
Before performing the Hard Reset:-
- But in case that is not possible then you can check that your phone’s battery has enough charging, Otherwise you should charge it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Hard Reset Steps:
- You will get Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen.
- Use Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select “Yes — delete all user data”
- Use Power key to confirm.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone’s internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.