hwk box new setup v02.03.00.06 download
download ufs hwk setup v02.03.00.06 july 17 2014 update
New Panel 2306
If the HWK is a "TRIAL" or affected by 3rd party tools, this software may not work properly, so use at your own risk.
How To Install:
1. Uninstall ALL previous versions, you MUST uninstall HWK Suite BEFORE trying to uninstall HWK Support Suite Setup.
2. Install UFSx Support Suite Setup
3. Connect your UFSx+HWK before running the UFSx Control Panel
4. Run UFSx Control Panel
5. Switch to the "Hardware" Tab
6. If you only have one UFSx connected it will be selected, if more than one, select the check box next to the required UFSx. You can click "Scan Boxes" to refresh the list if you have connected further boxes since opening the Control Panel
7. Click "Check Box"
8. Click "Update Box"
9. Click "Check Box" - Make sure "Box Status" = "True" or "Bad Software" and "Server Status" = "Support Ok", before proceeding
10. Switch to the "Software" Tab
11. Amend "Application Install Path" and/or "Nokia Install Path", if required.
12. Click "Check Server"
13. Click "Install"
14. If you have more than 1 UFSx+HWK run steps 5-13 for each UFSx+HWK (NOTE: You must install something at step 13)
How to install same UFSx+HWK to 2nd PC.
Same as above and you must complete ALL steps.
How to add further UFSx+HWK after initial install.
Steps 4-13 as above
Customers who are experiencing the panel hanging on "check box" or "update box", should try to use the older driver and see if the problem is gone.