How To Remove Pattern Lock From Idea Alcatel Aurus 3
Idea Alcatel Aurus 3 Factory Reset
How To Hard Reset Idea Alcatel Aurus 3:
– Take out your phone’s battery, SIM-card and memory card too.
– After 10 seconds put the battery back into your phone.
– Press and hold Volume Down + Power keys Till Show Factory Test Tool.
– Select emmc option Use Volume key to select .
– Use Power Key confirm the operation.
– After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System.
– Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The hard reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone’s internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.
Idea Aurus III key specifications:
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
5MP rear camera, VGA front camera
3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support
512MB of RAM, 4GB of on-board memory, microSD card slot
1400 mAh battery