Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Hard Reset Solution
How To Hard Reset Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Hard Reset Keys:
– Take out your phone’s battery, SIM-card and memory card too.
– After 10 seconds put the battery back into your phone.
– Press and hold Volume Up key + Home key then press Power key.
– Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears for the second time, Then release all keys.
– You will be into Factory reset menu.
– Use Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Use Power key to confirm the operation.
– You need to use the Volume Down key again to select “Yes delete all user data”
– Use Power key to confirm.
– After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it usingPower key.
– Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The hard reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone’s internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.