Lava iris 401e Hard Reset Solution
Lava Iris 401e Hard Reset Keys:
– Take out your phone’s battery, SIM-card and memory card too.
– After 10 seconds put the battery back into your phone.
– Press and hold Volume Down + Power key.
– Keep pressing the above keys until Android logo appears for the second time, Then release all keys.
– You will be into Factory reset menu.
– Use Volume key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Use Power key to confirm the operation.
– You need to use the Volume Down key again to select “Yes delete all user data”
– Use Power key to confirm.
– After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power key.
– Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The hard reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone’s internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.
Lava IRIS 401e Full Specifications :
★ 4.0-inch WVGA (800×480 pixel resolution) capacitive touch screen display
★ 1GHz processor
★ 256MB RAM
★ Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)
★ 3MP camera with LED Flash
★ Dual-SIM support (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
★ 2G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
★ FM Radio, Sound recorder, 3.5mm audio jack
★ 200MB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
★ 1500mAh battery