What are the benefits of learning How To Hard Reset your Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195:
Indeed, It is very important to learn how to hard reset any Android Smartphone, That will solve a lot of problems which could happen during the usage of Android Smartphones, We mention some of them below:
– After installing bad or unsupported application into your Gionee mobile phone, Which causes your phone to be frozen.
– Your mobile phone doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of any software errors.
– Forgotten pattern lock in Gionee Android mobile phones.
– Forgotten user code.
– Forgotten phone code.
– Getting Rid of Force Close errors.
– Fixing the Boot loop situation.
– Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
– Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
Before performing the Hard Reset:
– But in case that is not possible, Then you can check that your phone’s battery has enough charg level, Otherwise you should charge it.
Gionee Elife E7 Hard Reset Steps:
– Turn your Gionee Elife E7 off.
– Take its battery out.
– Take out any existed SIM or memory card.
– Wait for 10 seconds.
– Put the battery back, But do not turn on your device.
– Press and hold the Volume Up key + Then press the Power key.
– Keep pressing the keys until Recovery Logo appears,Then release all keys.
– After a couple of seconds you will get the Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen.
– Use the Volume Up Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Use the Power key to confirm the operation.
– You need to use the Volume Down key again to select “Yes — delete all user data”
– Use the Power key to confirm.
– After performing the hard reset, The Reboot System Now option will be selected by default.
– Confirm the reboot by pressing the Power Key.
– Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it, And restore your backup in case you made one.