Samsung Gt-S5610 Usb Charging Solution Ways
Samsung S5610 Charging Problem Jumper
Here’s the solution for Samsung Gt-S5610 Not Charging problem , this simple solution provides the basic details on how to fix the problem. Just refer to the solution below and follow some steps procedures on how to troubleshoot the problem.
This solution may works on ‘charger no response indication’ when any working battery charger is plug-in to the DC jack.
Samsung Gt-S5610 Not Charging problem Solution
Repair hints for Samsung S5610 Not Charging problem:
1. Visually check the charging pin connector( DC jack) for possible damaged, clean,fix if the terminals is misaligned or replace it.
2. Clean the charging pin terminal contact pads.
3. Check the battery and try using another working phone’s battery.
4. Check the battery terminals, clean if oxidized.
5. Check/replace the fuse
6. Check /replace the chip diode.
If you have further Questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every diagram we post on mobilerdx.com is tested by one or more members of our team. Still Use them at Your Own Risk we are not responsible if these solutions may cause any harm to your phone.