– After installing bad or unsupported application into your mobile phone, Which causes your phone to be frozen.
– Your mobile phone doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of any software errors.
– Forgotten pattern lock in Xiaomi Mi3 Android mobile phones.
– Forgotten user code.
– Forgotten phone code.
– Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
– Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
Xiaomi Mi3 Hard Reset | Factory Reset Steps:
– Turn your device off.
– Take out its battery, SIM-card and memory card too.
– Wait for 10 seconds, Then put the battery back into your phone, But do not turn it on.
– Press and hold the Volume Up key + Power key.
– Choose General Setting then select Backup and Reset.
– There are many options in this menu, But you need the Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Use the Power key to confirm the operation.
– Use the Volume Down key again to select “Yes — delete all user data”
– Use the Power key to confirm.
– Now the phone will reboot, Wait for it to be fully on.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone’s internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.