This solution covers to fix Display problem for Samsung GT-S6312 phone. These are just simple hints on how to troubleshoot display problems such as white screen, empty or black screen. I’m referring display problem that you may still hear an audio from the device like welcome tone, alert tones or ringtones., and this solution covers for hardware troubleshooting only.
Some white screen are cause by a firmware failure. So, if you may try to figure it out either you will do a software or hardware calibration do things as follows.
Power up the device, observe if you can still hear any welcome tone. Try to send message or call the phone and see if the alert or ringtones is still in there. If you do can still hears it, then the problem is on hardware failure, If there is no response at all and just stock in white screen then the problem lies on firmware.
How to fix Samsung S6312 White screen and other display problems such as blue screen, blank or empty screens.
If you try to fix firmware problem, simply flash the phone to it’s original firmware version. The firmware version for Samsung GT-S6312.
Samsung S6312 Lcd White Display Solution
Samsung S6312 Display Track Ways Jumper
If you do have hardware problem, follow the simple hints below.
1) Check the flex and LCD pin to pin connections, ensure that it is properly in good contact. A weak or loosen contacts will cause the display problem.
2) Check the LCD screen for possible damaged or cracked. If you ain’t sure better have a extra LCD at hand just for a quick test.
3) Check the flex ribbon cable for possible damaged. Since Samsung S6312 phone, the possibility of display problem is cause by flex failure.
4) If both the flex and LCD were already confirmed working and okay. You may then proceed in troubleshooting certain components on the Samsung S6312 PCB board.
5) See the solution below, check the highlighted components surrounding, clean it if there is an oxidation spotted.