HTC One M8 not charging or turning on is a general problem that the users of HTC One M8 keep on facing sometimes. Suddenly, the phone goes off and does not get charged or turned on though connected to a charger, and the screen remains black. Also, the red color LED light does not get on at the top left. If you face the same problem, don’t worry, because your phone is not dead, and you can quickly fix HTC One M8 not charging or turning on issue.
The picture below shows the HTC One M8 basic components needs to check if the phone somehow doesn’t charge if the wall charger is plug-in. But you may first ensure that the wall charger and the phone’s battery you are using are still working. A drained battery will not charge, try to plug the battery charger around an hour or try to replace it with a good one, to quickly check if the battery got the problem.
How To Repair HTC One M8 Charging Paused :
- Before Disassembly First Clean Charging Port With Alcohol Or Liquid Like C.T.C Cleaner.
- If Problem Still There Then Disassembly HTC One M8 For Charging Paused Solution.
- After Disassembly Clean HTC One M8 PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner And Remove Charging Port.
- Charging Port Wash Properly With C.T.C Cleaner After Clean Charging Port Of HTC One M8 Put Again.
- Check For Problem Resolved If Still There Then Replace Charging Port Of HTC One M8 For Complete Solution Of HTC One M8 Charging Pause,Battery Temperature Too High.
Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of MobileRdx.com team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.