Samsung G355H Not Power On Vibrate Only Problem Solution
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 not powering ON.
- Phone doesn’t turn on and also heats up when even when power is OFF.
- Phone turns OFF randomly at any point.
- Phone turns Off when you access a particular application.
Reasons of Problems
- Charger might be faulty.
- Battery might be faulty or water damaged.
- Any of the components in that system might be faulty.
- Soldering of battery on-board connector might be out.
- Power IC might be faulty.
- After charging your phone for 20 minutes, the next thing that you will do is to check battery voltage, if there is no charge found in battery then it means your battery is damaged and you need to replace it.
- If all the above methods fail to resolve your power problems then all you have to do is to gently heat your Power IC with the help of a heat blower, if it fails to perform then re-ball and re-fix the IC.
Power problems in Samsung Galaxy Core 2 G355H or in any of the phones is regarded as one of the biggest problem, as neither your phone is turning ON and nor it is accepting any charge, but you don’t need to worry as all the above methods will help you to resolve this problem in the best possible manner.