Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime G610F To Android 7 (Nougat)
Samsung SM-G610F Android 7 (Nougat) Update Download How To Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Android 7
Samsung has at long last started rolling out the much-anticipated Android 7.0 update for the Galaxy J7 (2016) in Russia. The upgrade transports all of the features you’d expect to find baked into Nougat, as well as the security patches included in this month’s maintenance release.
For those unaware, Android 7.0 bundles a slew of neat new features, including enhanced notifications, stricter application permissions, new emoji and refined battery saving tools, in addition to a plethora of much-needed bug fixes, stability improvements, and speed optimizations.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) smartphone was launched in June 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3600mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 146.30 x 71.30 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) .
- Take Full Backup of your important data and contract.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download Odin file from ⇒ Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Extract rom, Open Odin and select 4 files according to the following items
- BL : select file ” BL_G610FDDU1AQF3 …”
- AP : Select to file ” AP_G610FDDU1AQF3 …”
- CP : select file ” CP_G610FDDU1AQF8 …”
- CSC : select file ” CSC_ODD_G610FODD1AQG1 …”
- Bring your phone to Download Mode and connect to your computer
- Click Start and wait for the tool to succeed, the machine will automatically boot up
- After activating the device, network connection and update check is going to announce the download update Android 7 offline. Good luck