Huawei GR5 2017 Touchscreen Ways And LCD Problem Solution
Huawei GR5 Touch Jumper Touch Screen Not Working Problem LCD Ways Display Jumper Solution Backlight Ways Lcd Problem Repair
A good number of people have reported that they are encountering different Huawei GR5 2017 Display problems. Whenever someone encounters any kind of display problem in their phone they think that it is due to the fault in their screen, however the fact is, sometimes the problem is in the hardware of the phone not in the screen panel.
In the following lines you will get to know different Huawei GR5 screen problems followed by their workaround methods and hardware solutions.
- Lines on display
- Low light on screen.
- No display at all.
- Sometimes display works sometimes it doesn’t.
Reasons of Problems
- Faulty connector.
- LCD Screen might be damaged.
- Phone might have encountered any kind of physical damage.
- Water damage can also be the cause of this problem.
- Dry soldering of display connector.
The worst thing about the Huawei GR5 2017 display problem is that the only thing that you can do is to restart your phone, in case restarting your phone doesn’t solves the problem then you have to go with its hardware solution.
Tools required for Hardware Procedure
- Star screw driver
- Plastic separation tool.
- Soldering gun.
- Cotton cloth for cleaning.
Here are some hints on how to troubleshoot the “Huawei GR5 2017 LCD display backlight not working problem”.
” Note: ensure that the Lcd is okay or try replacing it before proceeding”
1. Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged, resolder if necessary.
2. Trace each of the LED + (positive and LED – (negative connection line paths down to the resistors where it is being connected.
3. Check the connected resistor, replace if found damaged.
Check the pin connector assembly and ensure to clean it as well.
Check the display filter resistors including the LCD supply voltage and trace the connection tracks to the LCD pin connector. Replace the damaged resistor or mind to reconnect if there is an open line path.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.