Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935A Charging Paused Problem Solution
How to troubleshoot your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935A that shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low” after having dropped in water.
Samsung G935A screen turned green and then became black after device got wet due to water splashes. The phone is still on according to owner’s testimony but the screen is blank.
when your Galaxy device shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low,” more often the problem is with the charging port flex cable. In fact, there’s a similar error that tells you the opposite (Charging paused: Battery temperature too high) but still have the same result–not charging.
How To Repair Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935A Charging Paused:
- Before Disassembly First Clean Charging Port With Alcohol Or Liquid Like C.T.C Cleaner.
- If Problem Still There Then Disassembly Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Charging Paused Solution.
- After Disassembly Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935A PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner And Remove Charging Port.
- Charging Port Wash Properly With C.T.C Cleaner After Clean Charging Port Of Samsung G935A Put Again.
- Check For Problem Resolved If Still There Then Replace Charging Port Of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Complete Solution Of Samsung Galaxy S7 Charging Pause, Battery Temperature Too High.
If the charging is slow then all you have to do is to check with any other Samsung charger, but you have to make sure that the charger is original, as slow charging issues almost always occur with phones using 3rd party chargers.
Clean battery charging pins and check.
Clean charging connector pins.
Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of MobileRdx.com team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.