ZTE Blade A520 FRP Lock Remove – SP Flash Tool Method
ZTE Blade A520 FRP Lock Remove – SP Flash Tool Method Without Any Box
This article will guide you how to delete the Google account ZTE Blade A520 Remove factory reset protection byepass google account, factory reset using sp flash tool method.
Sp flash tool can unlock ZTE Blade A520 frp lock without any issue. Just follow all the below instructions as it is to bypass Tecno i3 Google account verification using sp flash tool and frp scatter file. Best part of this method is that tool is free and every user can unlock Tecno i3 at their own home. No need to go to repair centre to unlock your device.
SP Flash Tool For FRP Unlock in MTK – Bypass FRP
The term FRP is so popular nowadays since a large number of Android users are on the latest Android operating system. FRP-Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Android 5 Lollipop and above devices that is triggered when a device with a synchronized Google account is reset via the recovery menu/fastboot. The device automatically flags it as a theft or an insecure action. So, after the reset, the device will prompt for the most recent synchronized Google account to be verified. It protects your device from unauthorized access but unfortunately, it can be bypassed.
1. Download and extract the following file: ZTE Blade A520 FRP File
2. Download SP Flashtool: SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836
Instructions To Remove ZTE Blade A520 FRP Lock Without Box
- Download and install ZTE Blade A520 drivers on pc. [Must]
- Extract the downloaded 2018 ZTE Blade FRP Bypass Tool & files.
- Open Sp_Flash_Tool_Win folder and run “flash tool.exe” file as administrator.
- Configure Sp Flash Tool
- Download –Agent – Load DA_SWSEC.bin file from “Tecno i3 FRP” folder.Scatter-Loading File – Load MT6733M_Android_scatter.txt file from “ZTE Blade A520 FRP” folder.
- Now Go to “Format” Tab” >> Select “Manual Format Flash” option and replace the values from below values.
Begin Address [HEX]: 0x6a80000
Format Length [HEX]: 0x100000
- After configuration, hit on Start button.
- Now power off device properly and connect it with pc via USB cable.
- Once your device detected with pc, process will start.
- End of the process you will see Successful message on the screen.
- All done!!!
Reboot your device and setup it again. This time it will not ask to enter “Google account credentials”. Congratulations!!! You have removed FRP lock from ZTE Blade A520 nougat Smartphone without Google account ID and password.
Hope this Tecno i3 frp removal method will help you to bypass ZTE Blade A520 frp lock without box like miracle box, volcano box and UMT tool etc. Till now getting any issue, please leave your valuable comment.
can you share link divers zte blade A520
Download From Here; https://www.mediafire.com/file/zu0qdzaya75qca5/Mediatek_Driver_Auto_Installer_1.1352.00.rar