Download Samsung B350E Flash File & Tool – How To Flash Samsung B350E
On this page you will find the direct link to download the Samsung B350E File Stock ROM (original firmware) on your Computer. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip or rar package and contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Download Samsung Metro B350E Flash File & Tool
Samsung Metro B350E Firmware [Flash File]
How To Flash Samsung Metro B350E Using Odin Flash Tool
Make sure you have installed Samsung B350E flash file, drivers and tools on your pc. If you are ready with all necessary files then go ahead and learn how to install rom on Samsung B350E using odin flash tool? Here we are using official Samsung b310e stock rom or flash file which you can download from above download section.
- First off all install Samsung drivers on pc.
- Next, extract the downloaded Samsung Metro b350e official rom on desktop. [Firmware contain with 3 flash files]
[Press & Hold + power key together at the same time]
- Connect the device with pc via working micro USB cable.
- Again go to downloaded “Odin tool” and run “odin.exe” file as administrator.
- Now click on the options one by one and load “AP”, “BL” and “CSC” file properly.
Click on BL & Load BL_SC8501C_sc8501c_Samsung_Banyan_B350E_CIS_B350EXXUAOI1.tar.md5
Click on AP & Load AP_SC8501C_sc8501c_Samsung_Banyan_B350E_CIS_B350EXXUAOI1.tar.md5
Click on CSC & Load CSC_SC8501C_sc8501c_Samsung_Banyan_B350E_CIS_B350EOXEAOI1.tar.md5
- Finally click on “START” button to continue the flashing process.
- Odin flash tool will start firmware flashing on Samsung Metro B350E mobile.
- End of the successful flashing, you will see the green “PASS” message on the tool.
- All Done!! Unplug the device and enjoy your new software on Samsung B350E mobile.
[*] If in case you are going to flash the above firmware then you should know that flashing the stock firmware will permanently delete the personal data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your personal data before flashing the above stock ROM on your device.
[*] The Firmware Shared above is the official Flash File, which can be used to recover the device if in case you are facing any bootloop, software error issue, dead issue, update issue or any other.