Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Flash File And Tool (Stock ROM)
Here is an all in one Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro unlock or flashing guide. It’s an all in one guide because users can reset, format, flash official stock ROM and cn do Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro frp unlock with single method. In short, flash official firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro mobile to install firmware or reset frp after factory reset.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Flash File And Tool:
Flash File Redmi_6_Pro_sakura_india_global_images – Download
Flash Tool [Mi Flash Tool] – Download
How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro:
Download the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Flash Flash file and extract it on desktop.
- Next, Run “Mi Flash tool” setup and launch it on pc.
- Click on “Select” button and browse the Mi Max 2 firmware from extracted folder & again click on “Refresh” button.
- Once it will load the firmware, you will see the numeric numbers under flash tool log window. That means device is properly connected with pc.
After that connect your phone in download mode (EDL mode) Via EDL test point.
Remove the back cover of the phone. You will be seeing some test points. You need to short the which is mark by me. See the image below
- In the last step, click on “FLASH” button to start flashing process on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- After completing the process, progress bar will be fully green and can see successful message “Operation completed successfully”.
- Full flashing process can take 5-10 minutes to complete.so don’t stop the process and sit back.
- Now you can disconnect your device from pc and it will reboot automatically. If not then reboot it again in normal way.
Please Note: This method will wipe all user data and phone data completely. So don’t forget to take backup before flashing your Mi Max 2 mobile.