LYF Jio F221s Flash File & Tool – Flash Jio F221s Without Box
Are you using LYF Jio F221s keypad mobile and now getting errors like auto reboot, no graphics, unable to turn ON or LYF Jio F221s is locked? If yes then you have landed on right place and today we will show you to easiest method to flash LYF Jio F221s firmware. Best part of this method is that no need to use any premium or professional flash tool. Free SPDupgrade tool is enough to flash LYF Jio F221s flash files as a LYF Jio F221s flash tool.
Why Flashing Is Important For Mobile:
Basically, you know about the operating system. Any operating system contains a version like “Android”. The android is also an operating system but if you face the issue of android device you can reset the device but so many times the device is not repaired by restore only so another one way it’s flashing. Yes, flashing is a way to repair your device. flash file is a file of the operating system they write on system memory by using the flash tool and all that process is called flashing.
Download LYF Jio F221s Flash File, Tool & Drivers
LYF Jio F221s USB Drivers – DOWNLOAD
LYF Jio F221s Flash tool [SPD Upgrade Tool] – DOWNLOAD
Requirements TO Flash LYF Jio F221s Stock Firmware [ Flash File]
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Download LYF Jio F221s flash file and save it on pc.
- Download LYF Jio F221s flash tool and save it on pc.
- Install or update “LYF Jio F221s USB Drivers” if required. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Pc/Laptop and working USB cable is must.
What Is Boot Key And Which Is A Boot Key Of LYF Jio F221s?
In simple words, boot key is a key which accesses a device driver to install firmware on the mobile phone.
The boot key of LYF Jio F221s is the * Star button.
the step of pressing boot key
- turn off your mobile and remove the battery and reinsert.
- press and hold the select button and insert the USB cable thought mobile to pc.
- The flashing process begins then release the select button.
How to Flash LYF Jio F221s:
1.Download Jio F221s flash file which should be in PAC file format.
3.Open the extracted folder. From the list of files, open the UpgradeDownload.exe file
4. Click on the Load Packet button and select
5. Then click on the Start Downloading button to start the firmware flashing.
6. No Boot your LYF Jio F221s into download mode by pressing * Star button and conndect usb.
7. After the flashing process is completed successfully it will show as Passed in the Progress bar.
8. After flashing completed reboot the phone if it does not restart automatically.