LYF Jio F101K Flash File And Tool – Working Firmware
If you have bricked your device or Want to install the Stock ROM on LYF Jio F101K then you are in the right place. LYF Jio F101K is powered by Spreadtrum processor. To install Stock firmware on LYF Jio F101K you need software known as SPD Flash Tool. Download the LYF Jio F101K Stock Firmware, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on LYF Jio F101K .
Flashing flash file on Jio F101K is very easy and no any professional tool require for this task. As we all know, reliance Jio F30C is a Qualcomm chipset based keypad mobile and it’s firmware come with .mbn format based files. So we can flash LYF Jio F101K using any SPD flash tool like Upgrade down, Miracle tool, etc.
Download the Flash File which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your LYF Jio F101K smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your LYF Jio F101K lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your LYF Jio F101K.
The Advantage Of Flash LYF Jio F101K Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LYF Jio F101K.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LYF Jio F101K.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LYF Jio F101K.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download LYF Jio F101K Flash File, Tool & Drivers
If you LYF Jio F101K Hang on logo or dead after flashing then flash your phone using above latest flash file and solve the issue of the phone
LYF Jio F101K USB Drivers – DOWNLOAD
LYF Jio F101K Flash tool [SPD Upgrade Tool] – DOWNLOAD
Requirements TO Flash LYF Jio F101K Stock Firmware [ Flash File]
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Download LYF Jio F101K flash file and save it on pc.
- Download LYF Jio F101K flash tool and save it on pc.
- Install or update “LYF Jio F101K USB Drivers” if required. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Pc/Laptop and the working USB cable is a must.
What Is Boot Key And Which Is A Boot Key Of LYF Jio F101K?
In simple words, the boot key is a key which accesses a device driver to install firmware on the mobile phone.
The boot key of LYF Jio F101K is the “3″ button.
the step of pressing boot key
- turn off your mobile and remove the battery and reinsert.
- press and hold the select button and insert the USB cable thought mobile to pc.
- The flashing process begins then release the select button.
How to Flash LYF Jio F101K :
1.Download LYF Jio F101K flash file which should be in PAC file format.
2.Then download and extract the SPD UpgradeDownload Flash tool
3.Open the extracted folder. From the list of files, open the UpgradeDownload.exe file
4. Click on the Load Packet button and select the .PAC LYF Jio F101K flash file.
5. Then click on the Start Downloading button to start the firmware flashing.
6. No Boot your LYF Jio F101K into download mode by pressing“3” button and connect USB.
7. After the flashing process is completed successfully it will show as Passed in the Progress bar.
8. After flashing completed reboot the phone if it does not restart automatically.