Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Sim Card Ways No Sim Card Problem Solution
Samsung J320H Sim Ways Full Sim Card Jumper Insert Sim Card problem Repair Solution
Here’s the full solution for Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Sim Card Ways No Sim Card Problem solutions card problem that it does not accept or detect any SIM card being inserted into it. This solution shows the full line paths or connection tracks of the Nokia SIM circuit, from the SIM pin connector through to the SIM filter IC and to the innermost part of the main chips solder ball bumps.
The No SIM card error problem in Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H usually occurs when your SIM card is not inserted properly. This is the most common reason for the error but it is not the only reason why your phone may show this error. No SIM card can mean problems with your device’s software too. There is a chance that the SIM card is inserted properly but your device is not reading it because of software corruption. It may also point towards your device’s inability to check for a network.
Reasons for Problems
It might be due to dust on SIM Jacket contacts.
It might be due to faulty capacitors. If any of them is faulty then it will affect your overall SIM card function.
The issue might also be due to SIM card IC.
Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Sim Card Ways Problem Jumper Solution
Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Sim Card 1 Ways
Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Sim Card 2 Ways
How To Make a Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Sim Jumper
- Check the voltage on the line as shown above and make sure everything produces voltage.
- If there is one line does not produce voltage then you have to make a jumper as shown above.
- If the four lines have produced a voltage then please try to insert sim card and turn on the cell phone.
The solution above may help if having trouble finding the replacement for the flex ribbon cable, you may only need to apply a jumper wire on an opens line paths after tracing it.
Here are the hints in troubleshooting the Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Insert Sim Card Problem:
1. Check the flex ribbon cable assembly. Replace if severely damaged.
2. Clean the SIM slot and the flex pin connector.
3. Check the VSIM voltage across the 0 ohms resistor. Check/replace the resistor if damaged.
Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Insert Sim IC Solution Jumper Problem Ways Sim Not Working Sim Not Valid