Vivo Y52 Speaker Ways Solution | Vivo Y52 Ringer Jumper
Vivo Y52 Ringer Ways Speaker Jumper Speaker Not Working Problem Audio Solution Speaker Ways
Here’s the Vivo Y52 solution for not working ringer, buzzer or hands-free speaker problem. This solution may help on how to troubleshoot and repair the phone handset.
This troubleshooting article addresses some audio issues of the #Vivo Y52. Like any smartphone, the Vivo Y52 Speaker audio system can fail due to a lot of inside and outside factors. Today, we bring you three sound problems on this device so hopefully, our suggestions will help fix your own issues as well. Remember, audio problems may have different circumstances but solutions for all of them don’t very much.
To repair the Vivo Y52 speaker, you may first clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if there is a corrosion and oxidation build up., then check the speaker using a multimeter to easily determine if it’s working or not. Replace a damaged speaker is found. If the speaker confirmed okay, you may refer to the solution below and do have a check and test procedure on some components which is associated or connected with the hands-free speaker circuit.
Reasons of Vivo Y52 Speaker Problems
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the on-board connector of buzzer, however this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chances that buzzer problem was due to problem with on-board connector.
Vivo Y52 Speaker Ways Ringer Jumper Solution:
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sounds is cause by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal were not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths accross to each components where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.