In this guide, we will give you the links to the latest version of the Realme Flash Tool, it helps you to Recover your device form the hard brick if you have flashed wrong Stock and Custom Rom. Realme Flash Tool also updates your device’s to new Android Version Android 7.0, Android 8.0. The tool supports All old and new Realme Android Qualcomm, MediaTek devices. Here we have shared the latest Realme Flash Tool (Download Tool) Download link and a guide on how to use it.
What’s the Realme Flash Tool?
The Realme Flash Tool is developed by Qualcomm and MediaTek that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Oppo devices. With the Download Tool, user can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Realme Device from Hard brick and Softbrick. Realme Flash tool is a flasher developed by Qualcomm, MediaTek to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Realme devices. The user can flash Firmware with the flash and fastboot method, and you have to download the full firmware OFP file to flash with this tool.
Realme Flash Tool Supported Models List
Realme 2 Pro
Realme 3 Pro
Realme 5 Pro
Realme 6 Pro
Realme Narzo 10
Realme Narzo 10A
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- The tool requires NET Framework runtime on your pc so first install latest NET Framework to run the flash tool.
- MTK Driver must be installed on your pc Because this tool will use MTK preloader mode to recover your Oppo device.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Download Latest Realme Flash Tool
So here is the Realme Flash tool download link and Realme Download Tool Enabler which support Realme Qualcomm And MTK Android phones, We have uploaded the old version of the Realme Download tool. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you getting any error by running this app.
Download Link ⇒ Realme_Flash_Tool_v2.0.zip
How to Use Realme Flash Tool
We have come to the main part of this tutorial. So I would recommend you to follow each step very carefully and apply it to flash your device.
Step 1. Make sure the data has been backed up, opening the device will erase all existing data.
Step 2. Make sure your realme X2 Pro has the bootloader unlocked.
Step 3. Download and install Realme Flash Tool on your computer.
Step 4. Follow the following procedure to flash your realme X2 Pro:
1. Download the realme UI package you want and save it to your computer.
2. Enter realme X2 Pro into fastboot mode (How: Turn off realme X2 Pro, then hold down the power and volume down buttons simultaneously to access fastboot mode).
Warning: Read the disclaimer carefully.
- All personal data will be erased
- First, unlock the device bootloader
- Make sure that FastBoot mode available
- Use original and official Realme flash file
- This tutorial is supported for any device