Huawei P40 Test Point – Boot Into Download Mode
In this post, we will show you how to boot the device into Download Mode to flash stock ROM. If you are thinking to install software on bootloader locked Huawei P40 mobile then you need to boot the device into Download mode. After that, you can flash it. This method will work on the latest Android version (we tested).
If you have forgotten Pattern lock, Password, Pin lock from your Huawei P40 then follow this method to remove screen lock, We share with you a very simple way to remove Pattern lock Huawei P40 but following this process, you may erase all your personal data like photos, videos, contacts, call logs and massages everything because of hard reset your Huawei P40.
Uses Of Huawei P40 Test Point
- Install stock ROM on Huawei P40
- Flash Huawei P40without unlocking the bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission not required.
- Recovery dead Huawei P40 by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or device stuck on Vivo Logo.
Huawei P40 Test Point – Boot Huawei P40 Into Download Mode:
Huawei P40 Test Point or emergency downloading mode is an advanced mode to flash android phones. Nowadays most of all Smartphone comes with pre-locked bootloader and we can’t install stock ROM without unlocking it. If your device is accessible, there are many methods and tools are available to unlock the Huawei bootloader.
Test Point Huawei P40 ANA-N29 ?
Test Point Huawei P40
Test Point P40 Huawei
Test Point ANA-NX9
Test Point ANA-N29
Test Point ANA-TN00
Test Point ANA-AN0
Test Point ANA-L24
Test Point ANA-LX4
Test Point ANA-L04
HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 Huawei P40
HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 P40
HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 P40 ANA-N29
HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 ANA-N29
- Remove the back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Remove the battery connector of the device for once.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Huawei P40 Test points.
- Short bot points to GND using any copper wire and attaches USB cable at the same time.
What is Screen Lock for Huawei P40:
Screen Lock is a privacy lock for android, many ways to enable screen locks on your device if screen lock enabled then the user need to enter the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices again, screen lock means you can lock your device by pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, nowadays face locks and fingerprint lock also include in the screen locks menu,
Why we need to Remove Screen Lock
If you forget the screen locks from your device and went to remove the pattern lock from your device then I am here to share with you the right method to Remove Pattern lock, Password lock, Pin locks.