Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus G975F Backlight Ways Complete Tested Solution Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Lcd Light Complete Ways Jumper Solution, Samsung G975F Circuit Damage Display Light Not Working After Water Damage Black Screen (Lcd) Solution.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, while it’s probably the most powerful smartphone in the market today, is still subject to some problems and errors and among the most common is the Black Screen of Death. This issue comes in different variants. More often you get the black screen and unresponsive screen but there are times when you get the black screen with blue light blinking. The latter is easier to fix, actually. The blinking blue light is a sign that the phone is still powered on although unresponsive.
The problem of damage with no backlight is often symptomatic like an LCD that has no display, the LCD screen becomes white. Or in general, there is no light produced by the LCD screen but the ringing and notification sound can still be heard.
Handset Fault Type.
- Display Light not Working.
- Display Light Circuit Damage.
What Is An Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Backlight or LCD Display?To start with, an LCD is the digital display interface of your phone, it is the interactive part where you see what goes on as you operate or tap on an icon, watch a video, play music or games, etc. When the LCD (liquid crystal display) is faulty or damaged, you one won’t be able to enjoy it as before. This is where the LCD backlight comes in, the backlight is a series of LEDs (light-emitting diodes) well arranged and suited in the screen layers to give illumination to the LCD screen.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Display Troubleshooting
- Check Lcd And Lcd Connector if Ok Then.
- Check Display Light Circuit.
- Check 20V LED Out Volt If Not Ok.
- Change Light IC With Other One.
- If 20V Are Ok Then Check LCD or LCD Connector
- Clean LCD Connector With (CTC) Liquid Then Check LCD Light Work Properly
- Finally Change LCD After All components Checked.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Backlight Ways Problem SolutionTo fix the dark screen Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus backlight problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board. Image Source: Mobile1Tech
Steps To Repair Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Backlight Ways Problem:“Note: Ensure that the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Lcd is okay or try replacing it before proceeding.”
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked, or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between the Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of them is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.