Samsung Galaxy A31 A315F Speaker Ways | Repair Audio Problem
Hello, mobile technician here we will share Samsung Galaxy A31 A315F Audio problem speaker output ways, solution for not working ringer, buzzer, or hands-free speaker problem. This solution may help on how to troubleshoot and repair the phone handset.
Samsung Galaxy A31 A315F is one of the best smartphones by Samsung. and people really love it. It has great features but still, its users are facing some problems and issues. In this tutorial, we will discuss how to fix Samsung Galaxy A31 sound issues. If your phone has no sound or you are experiencing sound and volume issues of any kind here are some things that you can try.
To repair the Samsung Galaxy A31 A315F speaker, you may first clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if there is a corrosion and oxidation build up., then check the speaker using a multimeter to easily determine if it’s working or not. Replace a damaged speaker is found. If the speaker confirmed okay, you may refer to the solution below and do have a check and test procedure on some components which is associated or connected with the hands-free speaker circuit.
Reasons of Samsung Galaxy A31 A315F Audio And Speaker Problems
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occur when there is dust on the buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the on-board connector of the buzzer, however, this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chance that the buzzer problem was due to a problem with the on-board connector.
Samsung Galaxy A31 A315F Speaker Ways Audio Problem Repair Solution:
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sounds is cause by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal were not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths across to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
If you have further questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.