Nokia 500 Ringer Ways
Nokia 500 Ringer Jumper
Nokia 500 Ringer Problem
Nokia 500 Ringer Not Working
Nokia 500 Speaker Problem
Nokia 500 Speaker Ways
Nokia 500 HandsFree Solution
You can use this to troubleshoot if the there is no any audio can be heard over the speaker, like ringtones, music and in loud hands free mode. You may locate the components that I highlighted on below picture and check that certain area for possible damages might occurred. The speaker is replaceable and fixing this kind of problem was not that much hard enough. This problem may only sometimes happens if the device suffered wet damaged and or accidentally heavily dropped.
|Nokia 500 Speaker Problem Solution
Hints to fix Nokia 500 IHF Speaker problem:
1. Check the IHF speaker assembly for possible damaged and or misaligned. Use a multimeter to check i, replace if already busted.
2. If the speaker is okay, check and clean the speaker terminal contact pads. Corrosion might weakened and loosen the connection.
3. Trace the speaker+ and speaker- connection to each certain components where it is being connected.
4. Check and replace the filter capacitor and resistor components.
5. If the above method doesn’t fix the problem, the possible defective part is the GAZOO chip.
Reworking or replacing it might only fix the problem, but that tasks needs a good soldering skills. So, don’t touch that chip if you have not enough knowledge in reballing a ball grid array (BGA) chips. Particularly that IC for it also holds as the power integrator of the whole circuit.