Here I Will Show You How To Hard Reset Your Lava Iris 356. So That You Can Remove Your Pattern Lock Or Gmail Lock.
Just Follow Instructions:
1. Press And Hold Volume Up & Power Key Until You See This Screen.
2. Now Press Power Key, Then You Will See The Below Screen.
3. Now Go To ” Wipe Data/factory Reset” By Pressing Volume Down Key.
4. Now Press Volume Up Key.
5. Now Go To “Yes — Delete All User Data” By Pressing Volume Down Key & Press Volume Up Key.
6. Now Press Volume Up Key Once Again On “reboot System Now”
Its All Done Friends Enjoy
Lava Iris 356 is a dual-SIM Android Jelly Bean smartphone with 1GHz dual core processor and 256MB RAM. It has a 3.5 inch TFT touchscreen display with HVGA pixel resolution. The 1.3MP back camera is supported by an LED flash; there is a VGA front camera for video chat and self portrait. You have got 2G/3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB for connectivity. The 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery of the device gives 5 hours of talk time and 8 days of standby time. Other features are multi-format audio/video player, GPS/A-GPS, different sensor, and 32GB expandable memory.