Download VG SPD Factory Reset Tool [Spreadturm Pattern Unlock]
SPD Factory Reset Tool is a free, simple and easy-to-use software application that supports SPD (Spreadturm) UniSOC-based Android devices. It helps you to Factory Reset your device by simply clicking the button. It allows you to easily remove user data, unlock pattern, password, pin userlock, or screen lock.
With the VG Reset Tool, you can easily reset your Tecno, Itel, Infinix, and other SPD Powered Android devices running on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11, Android 12 and most importantly Android 13 versions. It also supports Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11 (32-bit and 64-bit architectural versions).
Download VG SPD Reset Tool Latest Version
Here you can download the latest version of VG SPD Reset Tool v1 for Windows. The tool is a free one, and you do not need to purchase credit in order to use it.
File Name: VGTool.zip
File Size: 1MB
How to Use VG SPD Reset Tool
- Download VG Reset Tool v1 and extract it to your computer.
- Open the extracted folder after extracting Setup.zip
- As an administrator, run the tool.
- Wait a few seconds for the tool to open.
- After that, click on Factory Reset
- Then, turn off your Android phone
- After that, wait for 10-15 seconds
- Connect your phone to your computer
- Please wait for a few seconds
- The tool will detect the device
- In the next step, the procedure will begin
- Give it a few seconds to finish
- Disconnect your phone and turn it back on once you’re done
- It’s all done.
Compatibility: It runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Take a Backup: Before you try the above tool, please take a backup of your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. It is possible to brick the device by flashing any firmware or recovery.
Credits: The VG SPD Reset Tool was created and distributed by the developer. The developer deserves full credit for sharing the tool for free.