Box Init Failed Problem In Atf Jtag
How To Repair Atf Jtag Box Init Failed Problem
If you have Activated ATF JTAG and you are getting an error:
Box Init Failed!
Then you must follow steps below to fix your problem:
1. Make sure NO OTHER BOXES ARE CONNECTED TO USB PORT
2. Make sure ONLY 1 ATF BOX IS CONNECTED TO USB PORT
3. Go to “Product Support” —> “Box Tools” —> click “Restore EEPROM”
4. Disconnect ATF Box from USB Port
5. Close ATF Software (AdvanceBox.exe)
6. Connect ATF Box to USB Port
7. Run ATF Software (AdvanceBox.exe)
8. Wait until USB Drivers are installed… Then close ATF Software
9. DO NOT ACTIVATE JTAG USING ATF Software!!!
*** Make sure you Internet Connection before proceeding to the Next Step…
10. Run ATFJ.exe (ATF JTAG Software 1.06 or higher…)
If your problem is still not solved, read Step 9… Repeat 1 to 10 again.