How to root nokia x
root nokia x by vroot tool
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Nokia x
- Vroot is available only to Windows-based PC. So make sure you have a Windows PC before moving on.
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. If you have not do so, you can head down to nokia support page and download the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure you have at least 80% battery remaining you on your device.
- Back up the smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Nokia X
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon.
- Open the vroot program on your PC.
- Connect the Nokia X to your PC via a USB cable.
- Your PC should be able to detect your smartphone once its being connected.
- use vroot to root NOkia x On the program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting the device.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- Your smartphone should automatically be rebooted.
VRoot New English Ver 1.7.6 Download