In the following lines you will get to know different nokia 202 screen problems followed by their workaround methods and hardware solutions.
- Lines on display
- Low light on screen.
- No display at all.
- Sometimes display works sometimes it doesn’t.
- Faulty connector.
- LCD Screen might be damaged.
- Phone might have encountered any kind of physical damage.
- Water damage can also be the cause of this problem.
- Dry soldering of display connector.
All of the above methods will surely help you in resolving Nokia 202 charging problem, but make sure that you go with workaround methods first before you jump into hardware solution. Another thing that should take under consideration before going with hardware procedure is that you should have all the standard tools along your side, else it is surely going to damage your phone.