Nokia Lumia 510 Charging Ways Jumpes
Nokia 510 Usb Connecter Jumper
Nokia Lumia 510 Not Charging
Nokia 510 USB device is not recognized not detected problem
- Phone not charging.
- Battery heats up.
Reasons of Problems
- Might be the problem in charger or charger’s pin.
- It also happens due to the dust present in charging connector of your phone.
- Dry soldering of charging pins, you need to re-solder them again. However for that you need to remove metal sheet over charging pins with the help of a heat gun in order to access charging pins for soldering.
- Might be due to uneven voltage. It happens due to faulty circuit.
- Fuse or Capacitor might also be faulty.
It is always great that if workaround methods are able to resolve your charging problems, as none of us wants to go into the hardware of their phone.
- Check with any other original Nokia Lumia charger.
- Clean charging connector of your phone from outside and check.
Following are the tools you need before you plan to go with hardware method
Plastic separation tool.
Star screw driver.
Jumper Wire (Copper wire).
All of the above methods will surely help you in resolving Nokia Lumia 510 charging problem, but make sure that you go with workaround methods first before you jump into hardware solution. Another thing that should take under consideration before going with hardware procedure is that you should have all the standard tools along your side, else it is surely going to damage your phone.