Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i Usb Charging Ways
Sony Xperia LT15i Usb Jumper Ways
Sony Xperia Arc LT15i Charging Problem Jumper
Reasons of Problems
- Might be the problem in charger or charger’s pin.
- It also happens due to the dust present in charging connector of your phone.
- Dry soldering of charging pins, you need to re-solder them again. However for that you need to remove metal sheet over charging pins with the help of a heat gun in order to access charging pins for soldering.
- Might be due to uneven voltage. It happens due to faulty circuit.
- Fuse or Capacitor might also be faulty.
- The very first thing that you need to do is to check voltage at the testing point 1 (as mentioned above in Figure). The voltage should be around 4.9V to 5V. other testing points are for USB connector.
- In case there is no or uneven voltage at the charging point, then remove metal shield off from charging connector and re-solder all the pins of charging connector.
- If still there is no or uneven voltage then place jumper at the testing point.
- Afterwards Check fuse, if it is faulty then replace it or place a jumper instead. A jumper will work similarly as of a fuse.
- Now check capacitor, replace if it is faulty.
- Now follow the following steps in order to resolve Charging IC issue:
- Gently heat charging IC and check.
- If the above step fails then remove and re-fix IC.
- If it is still found to be faulty then replace it.
All of the above methods will surely help you in resolving