Blackberry 9360 Network Solution
- No network in your phone.
- Low signals.
- Phone only searching for network but not connecting.
- Constantly dropping signals.
- Call dropping issue.
Reasons of Problems
- Your SIM card might be faulty.
- Your Network Carrier might be having any temporary difficulties.
- GSM antenna contact might be rusted or might have encountered some kind of dust.
- Antenna contact pins are not properly in contact with your GSM antenna contacts.
- Any of the coils and capacitors of Network Antenna or Power Amp IC might be faulty.
- Secondary antenna’s coil might be faulty.
- Restart your Nokia Lumia 800 phone and check.
- Remove and Re-insert your SIM card and check.
- Toggle between different network modes and check.
- Check with any other working SIM Card, as your SIM card or your network carrier might be having issues.
- Soldering Gun
- Copper Wire (To be used as a jumper)
- Heat gun.
- Star Screw Driver (For Phone Disassembling).
- Plastic Separation Tool (For Phone Disassembling).
- Hardware Solution
The very first thing that you need to do is to clean GSM antenna contacts and check, as most of the time dust or rust becomes the cause of low or no network.
All the above methods will help you to resolve all the above mentioned Network problems in the best possible manner. Before going with hardware method make sure that you have tried all of the work around methods in first place, as this will help you to save your time, money as well as energy which you will spend in overcoming the problem via hardware method.