LG Optimus 4X HD P880 Ear Speaker Audio Problem Ways Solution
LG P880 Earpiece Jumper Solution Not Working Ways
LG Optimus 4X HD P880 speakers doesn’t go out that easy, as normally they are well protected in the cover, but that doesn’t really mean that they are invincible. Obviously they are more prone to any kind of physical or water damage just like every other component of the phone.
- No sound in LG Optimus P880 ear speaker.
- Low sound in LG Optimus 4X HD speaker.
- Distorted Sound.
- Speakers are faulty.
- Too much dust on the speaker’s diaphragm, causing low sound or distorted sound.
- Your OS might be outdated.
- Connection between speaker strip and on-board connector might be loose, hence causing any of the above mentioned issues.
- Any of the coils of on-board speaker connector might be faulty.
- Audio IC might be the cause of this problem.
The two terminals of the speaker from the connector are connected to diode.
In order to troubleshoot, all you have to do is to follow the following steps:
Put jumper if it is faulty, as one of the reasons for this problem is that the phone heavily dropped or water damage.
Check the diode by using multi meter, if it is faulty then change it.