Nokia N8 Earpiece Not Working Jumper Solution
This solution provides hints on how to fix the Nokia N8 with not working ear speaker problem. If there is no sound can be heard over the ear speaker, this solution may help on how to diagnose and repair the problem.
Refer to the solution below, and see which components needs to be check or replace if the such earpiece speaker problem occurred.
Dust can be the one of the biggest reasons for no, low and distorted sound.
It can also happen due to water damage or excessive encounter of moisture which in turn damage the speaker of phone.
No continuity between speaker’s contacts / terminals and coils.
Could be the problem with any of the capacitors and coils that comes under the banner of speaker’s circuits.
Nokia N8 Earpiece speaker problem solution.
Hints in repairing Nokia N8 ear speaker problem:
1. Visually check the earpiece speaker for possible damaged, like misaligned terminals.
2. Clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the flex cable.
3.Check the earpiece speaker using a multimeter, replace if damaged.
4. Check the flex ribbon cable for possible damaged, try replacing it.
5. Clean the flex pin connector if oxidized.
6. Check/replace resistors and capacitors near the pin connector.
This are the basic repair procedures only. The high level solution will be posted for update.