Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Touchscreen Solution Problem Ways
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Touch Problem Solution
Samsung S5670 Touchscreen Not Working Jumper
- Samsung GT-S5670 touch not responding at all!
- Slow response of touch screen.
- Touch screen has encountered any kind of water damage or moisture.
- Phone’s touch screen is damaged due to any physical collision.
- Touch Screen IC might be faulty.
- Loose connection of Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670’s touch screen connector with board.
- Screen might be broken which also affected touch screen.
- Dry soldering of touch screen on-board connector.
- Connector strip might be damaged.
Hints on troubleshooting touch screen failure on Samsung GT-S5670:
2. Check/read the touch screen supply voltage (VIO 1.8V) across to the filter coil.
If the voltage is missing check/replace the 0 ohms resistor, or apply a jumper if the line paths is open or cut.
3. Trace the RESET and PINT DAV line paths. apply a jumper if connection is open or cut.
4. Rework, re-ball or replace the Touch Controller chip.