LG E615 Charging Problem Charge Ways Jumper Solution
LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 Not Charging Problem Jumper Ways Solution, this solution simply shows the location of the charging components on E63 PCB board.
To fix a charging problem like “charger no response, or fake charging this solution may help. Just refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components.
Some simple hints to fix Not charging Problem On LG Optimus E615 handset:
Optimus L5 E615 Charger No Response problem – it doesn’t show or display battery charging indication when the charger is plug-in.
1. Try to use another working charger.
2. Check/replace the charging pin connector for possible damaged, bended or oxidation build up.
3. Clean the charging pin terminal contact pads on the PCB board.
4. Check the Fuse the coil and the diode, replace if found damaged.
LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 Fake Charging Problem – it shows or display a charging indication but the charge voltage doesn’t stored or saved on the battery.
1. Try to replace or use another working phone’s battery.
2. Check and clean the battery connector.
3. Reheat, rework or replace the BETTY IC.
4. If the problem still exists, try to rework the Power IC.
LG E615 Charging Ic Solution, Charging Ways Jumpers,Not Charging Problem Repair Solution,Charging Ic Solution