Nokia XL Charging Ways Jumper Problem Solution.
Let’s have a look at most noted Nokia XL Charging problems as well as their solution:
Charging itself Problem
Phone not Charging.
Showing “Charger Not Connected” error message.
Phone heats up during charging.
Check with any other original Nokia charger.
Clean Charging connectors and check
Hardware Solution for Nokia XL Charging issue
After removing body of your Nokia XL, the very first thing that you need to do is to re-solder the charging connector and check.
Hints on How to fix the Nokia Xl not charging via wall charger:
1. If the phone doesn’t charger, try to use another wall charger.
2. Check the battery or try to replace it.
3. Clean the battery connector or terminal.
4. Check the DC jack charging pin connector. Replace if damaged.
5. Clean the DC jack PCB contact pads.
6. Check the fuse and the diode for possible open and short circuit.
7. Trace the Charge In voltage and ground line paths.
8. Rework/replace the Charging switch controller IC.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.
Nokia XL Charging Ways,Charging Jumper,Not Charging problem,Auto Charging Problem,Charge Itself Repair,Charge Ways, Charging Solution.