Samsung GT-I9300 Charging Ways Solution Jumper
The picture below shows the basic components needs to check if the phone somehow doesn’t charge if the wall charger is plug-in. But you may first ensure that the wall charger and the phone’s battery you are using are still working. A drained battery will not charge, try to plug the battery charger around an hour or try to replace it with a good one, to quickly check if the battery got the problem.
Track all these paths and components as shown in diagram above. all these tracks are given in different colors so that you can find out the jumper ways easily.
Hints on How to fix the Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 not charging via wall charger:
1. If the phone doesn’t charger, try to use another wall charger.
2. Check the battery or try to replace it.
3. Clean the battery connector or terminal.
4. Check the DC jack charging pin connector. Replace if damaged.
5. Clean the DC jack PCB contact pads.
6. Check the fuse and the diode for possible open and short circuit.
7. Trace the Charge In voltage and ground line paths.
8. Rework/replace the Charging switch controller IC.
Samsung S3 I9300 Charging Problem,Charging Ways,Not Charging,Battery Drain Fast,Samsung GT-I9300 Charging Ways,Jumper Solution