Samsung Note N8000 Lcd Display Light Problem Solution
Samsung GT-N8000 Display Light Ways Problem Jumper Solution
This solution covers to fix Display problem for Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 Tablet 10.1. These are just simple hints on how to troubleshoot display problems such as white screen, empty or black screen. I’m referring display problem that you may still hear an audio from the device like welcome tone, alert tones or ringtones.
Here’ how to troubleshoot theSamsung GT-N8000 backlight LED problem:
For quick fix, on minor problem like if the phone status shows no indication of being wet by any liquid, free of oxidation build up or the PCB board is still clean.
– Check the Flex ribbon cable wire.. replace if damaged.
– Check/ try to replace the LCD screen, the white LED’s on it may already been busted.
If you do have hardware problem, follow the simple hints below.
1) Check the flex and LCD pin to pin connections, ensure that it is properly in good contact. A weak or loosen contacts will cause the display problem.
2) Check the LCD screen for possible damaged or cracked. If you ain’t sure better have a extra LCD at hand just for a quick test.
3) Check the flex ribbon cable for possible damaged. , the possibility of display problem is cause by flex failure.
4) If both the flex and LCD were already confirmed working and okay. You may then proceed in troubleshooting certain components on the Samsung Note N8000 PCB board.
5) See the solution below, check the highlighted components surrounding, clean it if