Samsung SM-N9005 Lcd Display White Or Blank Solution
Hang or frozen and white screen can be fix by restoring or flash updating the phones firmware, but sometimes it is cause by a hardware problem issues especially those suffered by wet or water damaged.
Here’ how to troubleshoot the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Display problem:
For quick fix, on minor problem like if the phone status shows no indication of being wet by any liquid, free of oxidation build up or the PCB board is still clean.
– Check the Flex ribbon cable wire.. replace if damaged.
– Check/ try to replace the LCD screen, the white LED’s on it may already been busted.
Just refer to the solution below, this may help in solving backlight white LED problem onSamsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 after you confirmed that the LCD screen is okay or already tried replacing it
Hints o How to troubleshoot and fix Samsung SM-N9005 display problem:
1. Check the LCd for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
2. Check the device firmware, and do a self test and calibration method. Update or flash the firmware.
3. Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
4. Check the LCD supply voltages (VIO-1.8V, VAUX-2.8V) and ground pins.
5. If the above procedures doesn’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC.
Try to re-heat or rework it…
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 LCD Display Light, Display Light Problem, Display Light Solution, Display Light Jumpers, Display Light Ways, White Display, Blinking Display, Blank Display, Keypad Light