Reasons for Apple iPhone 6 Earpiece Speaker not working, the phone
being water damage (Men’s Sweat drops going in the earpiece hole) or
heavily dropped. Due to the Earpiece not working problem, you can’t hear
any phone calls through Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo of Receiver Speaker but also you can hear the phone of Loudspeaker. Then, lets start to fix this issue
step by step.
- First, you have to check the Receiver speaker (Earpiece) of phone using a multi-meter or dc-meter. if the ear speaker is fault, replace a new one. Note: Noise and Poor sounds might come on bad ear speaker.
- If your phone is water damaged and if you find any green carbons on earpiece speaker terminal contact pads, you must clean them.
- Note: make sure that earpiece terminals are perfectly connect with contact pads.
- Then, check the fuse resistor and filers using muti-meter, change them if it shows short or damage. then check the two contact pads of speaker are connected to fuse-resistor and filters.
- If it not connected, you should put two jumpers to fuse-resistor and filters from the terminal contact pads.
The below image shows, how to put the jumpers on your iPhone 6 phone.