Samsung GT-S5830I Handsfree Solution Problem Ways
Here’s the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I Solution for headset audio problem on both earpiece and microphone. This solution provides the connection line paths and certain components of the headset circuit of Samsung GT-S5830I.
Just figure out the solution below and follow some step by step hints we provide.
This solution may woks if you already tried using another working headset but still the problem exists.
If encountered having trouble with headset enhancement such as no earpiece sound or microphone audio signal can be heard on the device. You may first ensure that the headset being plug-in is still working, then proceed to check the headset jack assembly and see to it the it is cleaned and the pins is not misaligned.
Repair hints for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I headset audio problem:
1. Check and try using another working headset.
2. Check if the headset is activated on the audio enhancement settings
3. Visually check the headset jack connector, clean if oxidized, replace if damaged.
4. Clean the headset jack terminal contact pads on the PCB board.
5. Check replace the filter IC’s of the microphone or earpiece speaker corresponding.
6. For headset ear speaker problem, check the filter coil and apply the jumper.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I,Handsfree,Solution,Jumper,Problem,Ways
Samsung S5830I Handsfree Solution Jumper Problem Ways Handsfree Not Working
Samsung GT-S5830I Handsfree,Handsfree Problem,Handsfree Solution,Handsfree Jumpers,Handsfree Ways