Samsung SM-T111 Charging Solution Ways Usb Jumper
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T111 Usb,Charging,Problem,Solution,Jumper,Ways
The solution below will work if you already tried another working battery charger but still it doesn’t show any charging indication. This solution shows and called the Samsung SM-T111 charge jumper ways. Just refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T111 PCB board.
Here’s how to troubleshoot the Samsung SM-T111 charging problem:
1. First, try to use another working battery charger and replace the mobile phone’s battery.
2. Visually check the DC jack-pin connector for possible damaged, clean it or replace it if necessary.
3. Clean the DC jack-pin connector terminal contact pads on the PCB board and also the Battery connector.
4. Check the Fuse, Diode, coils and capacitors for possible short and open circuit.
5. Trace the charging positive and ground connection line paths.
6. The charging operation is controlled by the betty IC U400 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T111 , there are instances the you
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
Samsung SM-T111 usb not charging, Usb not recognized, charging not save, not charging