Nokia Lumia 530 Charging Ways Solution Problem Jumper
Solution in this article is for Nokia Lumia 530 Charging problem. So if your phone in not charging solution diagram in this post can be helpful to you.
To fix the problem, you may first ensure that the wall charger you are using is properly working and the battery is not totally drained. Continue by checking the charging pin connector or DC jack connector, visually check it for possible damaged. Clean the PCB board charging pads and battery connector. If the problem still occurs proceed to components troubleshooting.
Hints on How to fix the Nokia Lumia 530 RM-1018 not charging via wall charger:
1. If the phone doesn’t charge, try to use another wall charger.
2. Check the battery or try to replace it.
3. Clean the battery connector or terminal.
4. Check the DC jack charging pin connector. Replace if damaged.
5. Clean the DC jack PCB contact pads.
6. Check the fuse and the diode for possible open and short circuit.
7. Trace the Charge In voltage and ground line paths.
8. Rework/replace the Charging switch controller IC.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
Nokia Lumia 530,Usb,Charging,Problem,Solution,Jumper,Ways
usb not charging, Usb not recognized, Nokia 530 charging not save, not charging