Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 MMC Ways Memory Card Solution
This solution below can be used to troubleshoot and repair a damaged Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 that has a Memory card problem issues such as Memory card not detected or the device unable to detect the memory microSD card even it is being already inserted.
Ensure to update the device flash firmware first before you may proceed to used this solution.
Hints in troubleshooting Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 memory card not detected problem:
1. Try to use another working microSD card.
2. Clean the MMC slot and the flex pin connector.
3. Check/replace the Flex ribbon cable assembly,. Or apply a jumper wire for remedy.
4. Check/replace the resistor on the Flex
5. Check/read the VMEM voltage.
6. If all the above procedures doesn’t help…
Try to flash update the device firmware…
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 MMC Problem,MMC Solution, Memory Card Jumpers,Memory Card Ways,Memory card Problems