Samsung Galaxy Core 2 G355H Display Light Ways Lcd Solution
This solution may help fix Samsung Galaxy Core 2 G355H that shows a dark display over LCD screen.This problem is a failure of the LCD’s white backlight LED bulb. To quickly fix the problem you may check the highlighted components showed below. Those are the key components that holds for the LCD’s backlight LED.
LCD connectors in Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H or any other mobile phones for that matter are a little fragile. They can get damaged because of many reasons. Most of the times, LCD connectors get damaged because of poorly connecting and disconnecting LCD or if your mobile phone get water damaged they can easily get rusted and as soon as you unplug the LCD they crack.
Replace the LCD connector if you think it’s damaged. I have also marked all of the Samsung Galaxy Core 2 G355H LCD connector jumper ways in the diagram below. Only make the jumper if the connection prints are damaged.
” Note: ensure that the LCd is okay or try replacing it before proceeding”
1. Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged, resolder if necessary.
2. Trace each of the LED + (positive and LED – (negative connection line paths down to the resistors where it is being connected.
3. Check the connected resistor, replace if found damaged.
4. Check the volts battery voltage (VBAT) across the inductor coil, check also the coil for possible open circuit.
5. If the voltage reading is okay and the coil is good. Replace the the LED driver IC
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 G355H,LCD Display Light,Display Light Problem,Display Light Solution,Display Light Jumpers,Samsung SM-G355H Display Light Ways,White Display ,Blinking Display,Blank Display Problem