Install Twrp 3.0 Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J5
Twrp Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J5
Your warranty is now void.
I’m not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired, because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This is TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J5.
Note: This should work on all models. However, just to be sure, if you own a J5 model that is not working, please post a confirmation below.
1. Reboot to and from recovery.
2. Brightness slider.
3. MTP full support.
How to Install:
Unzip the attached .zip below
1. Install device usb drivers and Odin 3.10.7.
2. Power off the device.
3. Reboot to download mode (VOLUME DOWN/HOME/POWER).
4. Volume UP once.
4. Open Odin 3.10.7 as an administrator, connect the device to a usb port and make sure a blue button appears and says “Added” in description on the left.
5. Select AP or PDA for older Odin and search for the downloaded tar file.
6. Uncheck auto reboot from the second tab.
7. Start flash and you should see the succeeded command.
8. Unplug the device and long press POWER until it powers off.
9. Reboot to TWRP. (VOLUME UP/HOME/POWER).