How To Install Twrp Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J1
Custom Recover Samsung Galaxy J1 J100
Twrp Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J1
The Samsung Galaxy J1 is powered by 1.2GHz dual-core and it comes with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J1 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
DISCLAIMER : WARNING, IT WILL VOID YOUR WARANTY. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE EVEN THOUGH NOTHING SHOULD GO WRONG IF YOU DO EVERYTHING RIGHT! ALSO.
Works on :
External SD not mounting. (Working on it) Fixed in 14/10/2015 build
Here are some notes before you start :
You may need to enable OEM unlock in the developer settings
I am not responsible for voiding your warranty with this, it’s your choice.
1. Download the PC USB drivers for your Phone
2. Download TWRP (link below)
3. Download Odin 3
4. Turn off your phone
5. Boot into download mode (Power + VOL down + Home)
6. In menu select continue (VOL up)
7. Now connect your phone to your PC
8. Open Odin. Make sure your device is recognized.
9. Click PDA on older Odin versions or AP on newer versions
10. Find TWRP
11. Click start and wait until it’s done.
12. Reboot into recovery and have fun.